Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Arkansas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Arkansas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business at University of Arkansas
The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas, provides a fully financed PhD in Business. The Ph.D. programs at Walton College of Business are meant to prepare students for employment in academia or government/industry research. Each year, only a small number of students are admitted.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of Walton College Ph.D. students receive financing. Tuition waiver, graduate assistantship (GA), and stipend are the three types of assistance available. This financial aid is renewable on a yearly basis for a total of four years. A full tuition waiver and an annual salary of $18,200 are included in Graduate Assistantship funding.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.