Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Syracuse University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Syracuse University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, provides a fully financed PhD in Business. Accounting / Management Information Systems, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management are among the PhD programs available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Funding is guaranteed for four years if performance is good. Tuition free for up to 24 credits per year, A competitive academic year stipend to cover living expenses, Fringe benefits, Summer research scholarships, and Travel money are among the annual financial support packages available to Whitman School of Management students. Year 5 may be eligible for financial assistance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.