Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Colorado Boulder is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Colorado Boulder’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
The University of Colorado Boulder provides a PhD in Business Studies that is fully funded. Ph.D. students have a thorough understanding of the most influential research in all academic business disciplines, including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Information Systems (OBIS), and Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Operations (SEO).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Leeds School of Business normally funds all of its Ph.D. students, both international and domestic. The stipend is $35,000 USD. PhD students must serve as research or teaching assistants. While funding is contingent on good program performance, most doctoral students are funded for five years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.