Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Santa Barbara is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Santa Barbara’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Communication
A fully funded PhD in Communication is available at the University of California, Santa Barbara. The graduate program at UCSB is aimed to give students a theoretical grasp of the human communication process. The department approaches communication from a social science perspective.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
During their stay here, graduate students get teaching assistantships, research assistantships, or fellowships, which means that no student is admitted to the school without money. Tuition, health insurance, and campus-based expenses are all paid for graduate students, and they get a monthly stipend over a nine-month period.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.