Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Southern California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Southern California’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
The Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, offers a fully funded PhD in Business. The Marshall PhD Program is one of the world’s top Business PhD programs. The USC Marshall School of Business promotes an entrepreneurial and global mentality across all disciplines, and thought leadership begins with faculty and student research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The USC Marshall School of Business offers Ph.D. students complete financial support for five years in the form of a fellowship or assistantship. The overall financial assistance supplied per year is roughly $100,000-110,000.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.