Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Emory University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Emory University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, provides a PhD in Chemistry that is completely supported. Students at Emory have the chance to personalize their experience to their own interests as graduate scholars. Simultaneously, the program scaffold ensures that students receive the knowledge and assistance they require to succeed on their way to the Ph.D. and beyond.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All selected applicants receive a hefty $34,317 basic stipend. Admissions offers include a tuition waiver, professional development money, and full health insurance coverage. Furthermore, each year, enrolled students can apply for nearly $15,000 in supplementary graduate achievement prizes.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.