Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Princeton University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Princeton University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in German
Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, provides a fully funded PhD in German. Princeton’s graduate German program provides students with the opportunity to be a member of a vibrant and engaged intellectual community comprised of researchers working across an extraordinarily broad spectrum of transdisciplinary and theoretical approaches to German culture.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All admitted students get a five-year fellowship package that includes tuition, fees, and a competitive annual stipend. In addition to these University fellowships, the department has many teaching assistantships at its disposal, which it awards to students based on their need for teaching experience.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.