Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Notre Dame University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Notre Dame University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
The University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana, provides a fully funded PhD in Chemistry. The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry provides two unique Ph.D. programs. These curricula include organic, physical, inorganic, and analytical chemistry, as well as biochemistry, molecular biology, and biophysics.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The 12-month stipend for new students is $31,057. All graduate students receive a full-tuition scholarship of $57,450, as well as a complete health care subsidy. On a competitive basis, several universities and departmental scholarships with larger stipends are also available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.