Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Purdue University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Purdue University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, provides a PhD in Chemistry that is completely funded. Analytical chemistry, biochemistry, chemical education, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical chemistry all have M.S. and Ph.D. programs. Interdisciplinary research is carried out in the department.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Incoming Ph.D. students are financially supported for up to five years from the date of admission. In exchange for this assistance, students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels serve as teaching assistants (TAs). There are additional fellowships and faculty awards available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.