Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rutgers University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rutgers University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, provides a PhD in Chemistry that is completely funded. To prepare our graduates for positions in industry and academia, the Ph.D. curriculum mixes guided research with coursework. As a key component of their study, all Ph.D. students perform original research under the supervision of a faculty advisor. Across the different subdisciplines of chemistry and chemical biology, research efforts cover a wide range of contemporary concerns.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD applicants in excellent academic standing are guaranteed financial assistance, which may come from a range of sources such as research assistantships, teaching assistantships, and a variety of fellowships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.