Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Alabama at Birmingham is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
A fully funded PhD in Chemistry is available at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama. Ph.D. degrees are available in inorganic, organic, polymer, physical, analytical, bioanalytical, and biophysical chemistry. Students are trained in cutting-edge technology in all areas of chemistry.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Chemistry PhD students are supported by a graduate teaching assistantship that includes a competitive monthly income as well as a tuition scholarship that covers full tuition and expenses. Students who apply for the Ph.D. program by January 1 of each year are eligible for the UAB Graduate Fellow in the Arts and Sciences award.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.