Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California-Los Angeles is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California-Los Angeles’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
A fully funded PhD in Chemistry is available at the University of California-Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA. Chemistry Graduate Program and Biochemistry, Molecular and Structural Biology Graduate Program (BMSB) are the two graduate PhD programs offered by the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. A student may concentrate on one of the many multidisciplinary research fields available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition, student fees, health insurance, and an annual stipend for living expenses are all paid for by the Department for students participating in the program. Graduate students must serve as Teaching Assistants for at least three academic quarters as part of their PhD program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.