Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Stanford University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Stanford University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Stanford University, located in Stanford, California, provides a PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering that is completely funded. Graduate students in any degree program can specialize in one of four areas: Atmosphere/Energy, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering & Geomechanics, or Sustainable Design & Construction.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students who are in good standing in terms of their PhD program requirements are financed to the Ph.D. standard of the department. This is at least equivalent to Stanford’s 20-hour RA compensation plus tuition to cover the department’s required enrollment in all departments.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.