Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Texas A&M University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Texas A&M University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, offers a fully funded PhD program in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Within the civil engineering graduate program, the Zachry Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers eight areas of concentration ranging from structural engineering to transportation engineering to water resources engineering, and general civil engineering design.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Department offers many fully funded four-year fellowships for Ph.D. students that cover tuition, fees, a stipend, and professional development opportunities. They have two categories of assistantships: teaching (GAT) and research (GAR), both of which provide a stipend of $2,000 per month.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.