Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Toronto is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Toronto’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Civil and Mineral Engineering
In Canada, the University of Toronto provides a fully funded PhD in Civil and Mineral Engineering. This program is designed for exceptional individuals who want to pursue a satisfying career in basic or applied research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
PhD students receive $18,500 per year, including tuition and expenses, for up to four years beyond the master’s degree. Applicants for Ph.D. programs are automatically considered for the base funding package; no additional application is required. All full-time graduate students are eligible to apply for CivMin’s paid Teaching Assistant (TA) jobs.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.