Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Johns Hopkins University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Johns Hopkins University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Civil and Systems Engineering
A fully funded PhD in Civil and Systems Engineering is available at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. The PhD program in Civil and Systems Engineering aspires to inspire tomorrow’s leaders to take on the challenge of constructing and maintaining the built environment that supports our society. The department’s primary research topics are structural engineering, structural mechanics, probabilistic techniques, hazard management, and systems engineering.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition, a stipend, and perks (including healthcare) are provided to all PhD students for the duration of the program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.