Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Louisiana State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Louisiana State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Psychology
Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offers a PhD in Clinical Psychology that is completely funded. The curriculum stresses the combination of clinical psychology’s scientific and applied components. The training focuses on conducting clinical research, providing evidence-based clinical services, evaluating clinical research from a scientific standpoint, incorporating relevant empirical findings and principles into the development and/or application of clinical procedures, and integrating basic and applied clinical psychology into a suitable frame of reference.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students who are awarded a graduate assistantship will get a salary ($15,050 per year) as well as a full tuition remission.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.