Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Northwestern University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Northwestern University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Psychology
Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois, provides fully funded PhD programs in clinical psychology. The ultimate purpose of the Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program, which is based on a scientist-practitioner model, is to graduate academic psychologists who are competent, ethical, and prolific in the science and practice of clinical psychology. Our curriculum places a strong emphasis on the convergence of research and clinical practice.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students enrolled to the Clinical Psychology PhD Program will receive a Research Assistant Scholarship or equivalent grant, which will cover 100% of their tuition, health insurance, and a monthly stipend for five years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.