Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Minnesota is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Minnesota’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research
The University of Minnesota based in Minneapolis, MN offers fully funded PhD in Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research. The Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research (CSPR) program has long been regarded as one of the best clinical psychology programs in the world. The program combines rigorous research training in psychopathology with a solid grounding in the applied practice of clinical assessment and intervention.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Department of Psychology guarantees five years of fully funded financial support for all students who are admitted to the PhD program, contingent upon satisfactory performance and degree progress. Financial support includes full-time tuition, health insurance, & a stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.