Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Michigan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Michigan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Science
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, offers a fully funded PhD in Clinical Science program. The Clinical Science PhD program is dedicated to producing clinical psychologists who will work to enhance translational knowledge for the promotion of well-being and the decrease of mental illness.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The department provides a financial package that covers a student’s five years in the graduate program. This five-year assistance package comprises Research Fellowships with Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) posts. Both provide tuition support for the Fall and Winter quarters, as well as a stipend or salary and health insurance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.