Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Stanford University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Stanford University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Communication
Stanford University in Stanford, California, offers a fully financed PhD in Communication program. Students in the Ph.D. program are prepared to perform unique research on communication processes, their origins, and their psychological, political, and cultural consequences. The majority of PhD graduates go into academic teaching and research, or communication-related jobs that need research abilities.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Throughout the first five years of study, the Department of Communication provides complete financing, including fellowship stipends or assistantship salary as well as tuition. This grant is available for the entire year. Applicants to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program are urged to apply.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.