Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Arizona is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Arizona’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Communication
The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona, provides a fully financed PhD in Communication. This program provides scholars pursuing academic careers with in-depth study and research training. Major and minor coursework are combined in programs of study to meet individual intellectual requirements and areas of research expertise.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
In addition to financial aid from the University’s Office of Financial Aid, the department offers paid teaching assistantships to the majority of graduate students. Tuition waivers, health/accident insurance, and an annual stipend are included with teaching assistantships. There are also research assistantships, merit-based grants, and scholarships available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.