Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Chicago, Illinois Chicago is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Chicago’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computational Neuroscience
The University of Chicago, located in Chicago, Illinois, offers a fully funded PhD in Computational Neuroscience with an interdepartmental and interdivisional focus for multidisciplinary neuroscience training.
Tuition and fees are covered, and a stipend is provided. Such aid is guaranteed for the first five years of study, subject to good degree advancement. The salary will be $35,700, plus health insurance and other expenses.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The stipend will be $35,700 plus health insurance and student fees. We also provide a one-time $750 relocation payment.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application system opens in early September, and completed applications need to be submitted by December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
The programs you may apply to through online application.