Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Washington State University, Pullman, Washington is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Washington State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, offers a fully financed PhD in Neuroscience program. The PhD in Neuroscience is a research-intensive program that prepares students for jobs in independent research in higher education, industry, and government organizations.
A competitive annual stipend, health insurance, and tuition waivers are provided to Ph.D. students in good standing.
Stipends come with the assumption that you will help with research or teaching. WSU Graduate School and College of Veterinary Medicine scholarships are available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
PhD students in good standing are supported by a competitive annual stipend, health insurance, and tuition waivers. Stipends come with expectations of assisting in research or teaching.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
December 1 (applications cycle opens in July each year)
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit application via WSU graduate school application