Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Baylor University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Baylor University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
Baylor University in Waco, Texas, provides a fully financed PhD in Computer Science program. Baylor’s PhD in Computer Science is intended for students who wish to learn how to conduct research and plan to continue doing so in academia, industry, or other settings.
This research is based on a broad knowledge of the area gained via courses.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of students complete their doctoral program within five years. By working as Graduate assistants, nearly all new doctorate students receive full tuition support, subsidized health insurance, and a multi-year stipend assistantship.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadlines are;
- Spring semester (January) entry – December 1
- Summer session (June) entry – May 1
- Fall semester (August) entry – February 15
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.