Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Colorado Boulder is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Colorado Boulder’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
A fully financed PhD in Computer Science is available at the University of Colorado Boulder. They provide a creative and supportive environment in which you can explore multidisciplinary options and discover your personal research passion in computer science.
The Ph.D. program includes 30 hours of graduate-level courses and 30 hours of thesis work. MS students pursuing research may transfer to the Ph.D. program at any time during their academic tenure at CU Boulder.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students in the department are fully funded by assistantships, fellowships, and faculty research grants.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Please submit the following to the Graduate Advisor via email at Rajshree.Shrestha@colorado.edu.
- Application form
- Letter of support that includes a funding plan, from a sponsoring CS faculty member
- Copy of transcripts for undergraduate degree and MS degree
- Statement of purpose
- Resume with research and publication details
- Two more letters of recommendation