Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Northeastern University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Northeastern University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Criminology and Justice Policy
Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Criminology and Justice Policy that is completely funded. This PhD program focuses on both research and practice. The PhD program in Criminology and Justice Policy is designed to prepare students for academic careers as well as professions in research and policy development. On average, students in this full-time, fully-funded Ph.D. program complete the degree in five years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. students are provided with numerous benefits throughout their studies, such as significant summer research opportunities, one semester off from assistantship responsibilities, and experience and dissertation fellowships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.