Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Indiana University of Pennsylvania is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Criminology
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, located in Indiana, Pennsylvania, provides a fully funded PhD in Criminology. Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to balance the research, teaching, and service responsibilities that you will face in your professional career. Learn more about criminal justice policies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate assistantships are awarded to highly qualified master’s and doctorate graduate students at IUP. There are 20-hour and 10-hour assistantships available, with a compensation of up to $25,000 per year, including full or partial tuition exemptions.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.