Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of South Florida is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of South Florida’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Criminology
The University of South Florida in Tampa, FL, provides a fully funded PhD in Criminology. The Ph.D. is a research degree awarded for outstanding success in criminology. This award necessitates achievements beyond coursework completion that demonstrate the capacity to work independently and contribute to criminological knowledge.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The department has grants available to assist chosen graduate students. A Graduate Assistantship includes a compensation of $25,800 per year, a tuition remission, and health insurance. These assistantships require students to work 20 hours each week. These are competitively given, and all applicants are considered.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.