Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Boston College is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Boston College’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Philosophy
Boston College, located in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Philosophy that is completely funded. The PhD program has long been dedicated to the study of philosophy’s history, with a focus on changes in current European thought. The department emphasizes the necessity of doctoral candidates receiving training in both teaching and philosophical study and writing. Each year, the department admits five new students to the PhD program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition remission and stipends (graduate assistantships and teaching scholarships) support their study for five years (four for those who already hold an M.A. when they begin the program).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.