Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Tulsa is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Tulsa’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Cybersecurity
The University of Tulsa and Team8 Cyber Fellows program is a fully supported PhD position for individuals interested in accelerating research and development in cyber, data science, and machine learning.
This one-of-a-kind program will bring together TU’s College of Engineering & Natural Sciences and Team8’s startup experience and ecosystem to discover real-world market challenges and translate cutting-edge research into cutting-edge enterprises.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Selected students will receive full tuition remission, a competitive living stipend, opportunities for summer internships and the benefits provided to university graduate student employees while working with TU faculty on transformative projects.
Students who remain in Tulsa for an additional 2+ years will be eligible for a retention bonus.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
Applications for most graduate programs are reviewed on a rolling basis. Admission is offered for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships should be submitted no later than January 22.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Your application will not be considered complete until all the following items have been received:
- A completed Graduate School application
- $60 application fee
- Transcripts from all universities attended (including any community college credit)
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- GRE General Test results (Except where waived for various programs. See the program page or speak to an advisor for more details.)
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. should submit TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson English International Test results.