Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Kansas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Kansas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Health Policy and Management
The University of Kansas in Kansas City, Kansas, provides a fully funded PhD in Health Policy and Management.
The PhD in Health Policy & Management trains professional health services researchers for positions in academia or public and private companies that demand advanced research and analytic skills.
- A master’s degree in health policy and management or a related field including, but not limited to, health services administration, public policy, public health, public administration, business, economics, social sciences, biological sciences, or nursing.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 (on a scale where 4.0 = A) for all post-baccalaureate coursework.
- At least one graduate-level statistics course.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Doctoral students in Population Health are enrolled full-time and are supported by either half-time employment in healthcare or a related subject, private sector assistantships, or departmental assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
The application process is almost completely online. The following materials are required to apply for the PhD program in the Population Health department:
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission to the University of Kansas.
- A $65 non-refundable application fee (for both domestic and international applicants).
- Three academic letters of recommendation. Applicants must provide the names and e-mail addresses of three (3) academic references who are qualified to comment on their potential success in a doctoral program.
- A statement of career objectives and purpose (uploaded to the system).
- Transcripts of all post-secondary academic work.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general exam scores are not required.
- A copy of the applicant’s master’s thesis, graduate-level research paper or other example of the applicant’s scholarly research writing (mailed to the above address).
- A copy of the applicant’s resume or curriculum vitae (uploaded to the system).
- International Applicants must submit TOEFL scores.