Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Princeton University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Princeton University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in East Asian Studies
Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, provides a PhD in East Asian Studies that is completely supported. They currently provide PhD training in Chinese and Japanese history and literature, Korean cultural studies, East Asian anthropology, and the transnational social and cultural study of modern East Asia.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Princeton guarantees support for degree-seeking Ph.D. candidates for all years of normal program enrolment, assuming excellent academic performance. This money may come from a variety of sources, which together give a minimum level of annual support, which includes full tuition and fees support as well as a base stipend amount.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.