Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Binghamton University State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Binghamton University State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Economics
The State University of New York’s Binghamton University provides a fully funded PhD in Economics. The PhD in Economics program requires at least 60 credit hours and often takes four to five years of full-time study. Econometrics – applied and theoretical, Labor economics, Advanced macroeconomics, Environmental economics, and Development economics are the two elective fields of study for Ph.D. students.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Fellowships and assistantships with an annual salary, as well as a tuition scholarship and medical insurance, support approximately two-thirds of full-time Ph.D. students in the Economics Department. These awards are solely based on academic achievement.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.