Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University ‘s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Economics
Duke University, based in Durham, North Carolina offers a fully funded PhD in Economics. The faculty is committed to strongly grounding all teaching and research in the basic disciplines of microeconomics, macroeconomics, and econometrics.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Each year, roughly 15 new Ph.D. students are admitted, with 90 percent or more receiving six years of funding as long as they maintain high academic standing, and the balance supported by external financial sources or self-support. The department makes an effort to build partial aid programs for such self-supporting students by paying hourly for grading papers or tutoring.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.