Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Johns Hopkins University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Johns Hopkins University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Economics
The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, provides a fully funded PhD in Economics. The department is committed to keeping strong research and teaching foundations in applied microeconomics, economic theory, macroeconomics, and econometrics.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All enrolled students are eligible for a departmental fellowship. This fellowship includes full tuition costs as well as a $33,000 annual stipend and full student health insurance coverage. The department provides financial assistance for a least of five years of graduate study through a teaching or research assistantship position, and frequently for a sixth year as well.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.