Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Concordia University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Concordia University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
Concordia University in Canada provides a PhD in Education that is completely supported. The PhD in Education will provide you with improved knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods utilized in education. You will investigate the disciplinary connections between childhood and adult education and gain a better knowledge of the underlying educational ideologies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most students are provided competitive financing packages in the form of prizes, teaching and research assistantships at the time of admission to allow them to focus on their research and study. When students apply to Concordia, they are immediately considered for all admission graduate awards if they match the eligibility criterion.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.