Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Indiana University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Indiana University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, offers a fully funded PhD in Education program. The PhD program offers numerous specializations.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate students can apply for a number of assistantships and fellowships through the School of Education. Students frequently hold teaching, research, and other graduate assistantships, which come with a stipend, tuition reimbursement, and student health insurance. Furthermore, many of our graduate students are awarded fellowships. All admitted graduate students in the School of Education who meet departmental deadlines are automatically eligible for available fellowships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.