Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Delaware is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Delaware’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
The University of Delaware in Newark, DE, offers a fully funded PhD in Education program. The School of Education’s Ph.D. Program aims to train scholars whose research will address essential issues in education, advance our understanding of teaching and learning in varied situations, and lead to better results for all students.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Full-time Ph.D. in Education students get financial assistance from a variety of sources, including assistantships and tuition grants, for four years. Students who are awarded an assistantship receive a full tuition scholarship, a 9-month stipend, and health insurance. Supplemental financing is available on the basis of merit.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.