Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Washington University in St. Louis is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Washington University in St. Louis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
Washington University in St. Louis provides a PhD in Education that is completely supported. The goal of doctoral education study is to develop and expand the student’s analytical understanding of education in both research and practice. The PhD program is divided into two sections: Educational Policy Studies and Educational Psychology.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. students are eligible for complete tuition reimbursement, a health charge subsidy, and a monthly stipend to help with living expenses. The stipend is paid over a 12-month period (August-July), including summer financing. Washington University provides Ph.D. students support for up to six years as long as they make adequate progress in their program. Fellowships are also available on a competitive basis.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.