Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California San Diego is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California San Diego’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
The University of California, San Diego, provides a fully funded PhD in Education with a concentration on Transforming Education in a Diverse Society. The Ph.D. in Education is intended for students who desire to do research and work in academia, non-profit organizations, or government agencies, with an emphasis on how to enhance educational practices and policies to achieve social fairness and advancement.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD students at UC San Diego are guaranteed funding for five years, which is the equivalent of a 50% TA post. Instructional assistantships, Graduate Student Researcher (GSR) employment, university or outside fellowships, and/or stipends are examples of funding packages. For the first year, a minimum financial support package of $20,000 is provided.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.