Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Arkansas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Arkansas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education Policy
The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR, provides a PhD in Education Policy that is completely funded. The Doctor of Education in Education Policy will educate students for jobs in academia, think tanks, and public service in K-12 education policy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate assistantships are available through the Department of Education Reform, and outstanding students may be nominated for competitive merit-based fellowship awards.
Graduate assistantships provide qualifying applicants with a full tuition remission, health insurance, and a competitive annual salary. Distinguished Doctoral Fellowships are combined with graduate assistantships to provide a $40,000 per year income, tuition waiver, and other advantages.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.