Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Stanford University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Stanford University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
Stanford University, located in Stanford, California, offers a fully financed PhD in Education program. The GSE PhD in Education is designed to prepare the next generation of premier education scholars. The research apprenticeship that all students undergo, often under the supervision of their academic advisor but also with other Stanford faculty, is the cornerstone of the PhD program at the Stanford Graduate School of Education. The GSE’s doctoral degree in Education includes a program concentration.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Stanford GSE gives a five-year financial guarantee to all admitted Ph.D. students, which includes tuition assistance, a fellowship stipend, and an assistantship income, as well as the usual cost of attendance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.