Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Vanderbilt University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Vanderbilt University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Educational Leadership and Policy
Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, provides fully funded PhD programs in Educational Leadership and Policy and Higher Education Leadership and Policy. Throughout the program, as a PhD student, you will concentrate on your chosen areas of interest. The Ph.D. program is aimed for people who want to pursue an academic career in education and policy as researchers, instructors, or policy analysts.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Peabody graduate (Ph.D.) students are fully funded by a combination of University Tuition Scholarships and/or merit prizes.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.