Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Boston University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Boston University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Educational Studies
Boston University, located in Boston, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Educational Studies that is completely financed. The PhD in Educational Studies program at BU Wheelock is designed for students who want to add to the field’s understanding of teaching and learning via research.
Students in the program are prepared for careers as research-active faculty in R1 institutions, with a focus on research in one of four areas of specialization: Educational Policy Studies, Language and Literacy Education, Math and Science Education, and Special Education.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students accepted into the program will get full funding for the next five years. As research and teaching assistants, students collaborate closely with BU Wheelock faculty.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.