Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Fordham University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Fordham University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Philosophy
Fordham University in New York provides a fully financed PhD in Philosophy program. Fordham’s PhD degree in philosophy will prepare you to think as well as do. All students study two ancient philosophy courses, two medieval philosophy courses, two modern philosophy courses, and one contemporary philosophy course.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
There are graduate assistantships and fellowships available, which provide a tuition scholarship as well as a stipend. Each year, around seven financial aid awards are made to individuals pursuing a doctorate in philosophy. Each grant is guaranteed for six years if academic achievement and progress toward the degree are satisfactory.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.