Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Michigan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Michigan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering
The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, provides a fully funded PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Ph.D. students work with their advisor to develop an area of specialization for their degree.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students admitted to the PhD program get financial aid for the duration of their studies, if they make good progress. A fellowship, a research assistantship, a teaching assistantship, or a combination of these types of financial aid are available. This funding often comprises a tuition remission, a $32,500 stipend, and health care.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.