Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Fordham University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Fordham University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in English
Fordham University in New York offers a fully funded PhD in English. Students gain research and teaching skills in a field of learning in literary studies. Students learn to do original research and write professional-quality accounts. Doctoral students have eight years to fulfill all of the requirements for the degree.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students receive a tuition scholarship as well as a stipend of at least $25,164. Students in the program’s subsequent years are eligible to apply for Distinguished Fellowships, which carry stipends of up to $33,124.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.