Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Wisconsin-Madison is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in French
The University of Wisconsin-Madison in Madison, Wisconsin, provides a fully funded PhD in French. Their MA and PhD programs prepare students to teach and conduct research in all aspects of French and Francophone literature and literary history, as well as critical theory, film, gender and queer studies, romance philology, and foreign language pedagogy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All graduate students will get full funding from the Department. Tuition, comprehensive health insurance, and other benefits are provided to all students through fellowships or assistantships. For students enrolling with a B.A., funding is guaranteed for a minimum of 5 years of study.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.