Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Miami is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Miami’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Geology and Environmental Earth Science
The University of Miami in Oxford, Ohio, provides a fully funded PhD program in Geology and Environmental Earth Science. PhD degrees demand considerable amounts of original study that culminate in a dissertation or thesis.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All current students get nine-month teaching or research assistantships, as well as duty-free summer stipends. These grants include full tuition waivers for the academic year as well as the summer terms. Students with a master’s degree who are pursuing a Ph.D. can apply for Teaching Associateships. The award comes with a stipend of $22,774.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.